Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Motivation Comes From Within

As of today I have lost 23 pounds! This journey to wellness and health officially began for me around October 2014. Like many of us I tried unsuccessfully  to lose weight and be fit way too many times to even count. I joined and rejoined gyms but to no avail. This time around, I simply became sick and tired of being overweight and not being able to wear what I wanted to wear. I do believe you have to get to that place for yourself. No one can get you there, you have to be self-motivated to make the necessary changes. I am not going to lie to you and say it is easy to make the necessary changes. However, what I will tell you is that it is worth it and it is fulfilling. These pictures are from this Easter weekend, they make me excited for summer and to rock a bikini. When that time comes, I will post my picture from last summer alongside of it for you all to see. Fitness and health are a journey, but it is a journey to a newer better you. It comes with many rewards and not all of them are internal. On this blog, I will share what works for me. I am not a fitness trainer or a nutritionist. I am a simply a special education teacher sharing my life with you. I hope you enjoy as I share pieces of me with you.   
Jacket: Lauren Conrad
Dress: Lauren Conrad
Stockings: Vera Wang
Jewelry: Costume Jewelry
All items purchased from Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment